Breaking News

Gallagher Hands Over Clothes To Oxfam In Secret

















Bargain hunters in England are walking around in Noel Gallagher's cast-off clothes - without knowing it. The Oasis rocker secretly bags up his "junk" and asks friends and staff to hand over the items to the local Oxfam charity shop near his country retreat in Buckinghamshire, insisting no one knows they're his old shirts, trousers, shoes, jackets and crockery. Gallagher explains, "I called up the local Oxfam... and I get someone else to be there when they came (to pick up the items) because, if they'd seen it was me, it would have all ended up at Sotheby's (auction house). So, I gave it all to charity, and nobody knows. "It's all out there somewhere. People are walking around in my old clothes, eating off my old plates."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments