Breaking News

Gallagher Warns Autograph Hunters




















Outspoken rocker Noel Gallagher has warned fans approaching him for an autograph to make sure they have some Oasis merchandise to hand.

The Wonderwall guitarist is fed up with strangers coming to him with scraps of paper to write on. He says, "People come over when you're out and go, 'Can I just get a quick picture with you?' 'No.' And then they say, 'I bet you don't mind when I buy your albums.' Of course I f**king don't, I love it. "And I'll be thinking of you when I'm floating in my f**king swimming pool this afternoon.

But I'm not signing your tube ticket. You can do better than that. Go and buy our album or something. "People come to my door on a daily basis from all over the world, and more often than not I'll give them a signed picture. "But if it's just oddballs in the street giving you the top of an envelope - f**k off! And what do you do with something that's got 'Best Wishes Noel Gallagher' on it? "I've had it out with people on the street when I'm in one of those moods.

I'll just go, 'What are you gonna do with that? Where are you gonna put it? Are you gonna put it on a plinth on the top of the television so when your mates come round you can go, 'Eh, get on this, seen him today in Waitrose (supermarket), f**king geezer.' "No, I'll tell you what you'll do with it. You'll sling it in a f**king drawer and you've wasted two minutes of your time, two minutes of my time, and I've bought some ice cream here and it's melting. Do us both a favour and f**k off."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments