Breaking News

Noel: " Liam Is Losing It"




















Noel Gallagher believes that his younger brother Liam is “losing it” – so much so he hates to be near him.

The songwriter believes that he is the cement holding the band together and if it wasn’t for his good self, the band would collapse.

Reflecting upon his decision to stay at home rather than hit the road in Europe with Oasis earlier this year, the monobrowed one said: “I don’t like the way people are saying I want to spend more time at home. If you’d ever tasted my wife’s tea you wouldn’t say that.

At the moment my brother is losing it. Anyone who knows me or has been a fan of the band down the years will know it would have taken something quite major for me to walk out of a tour.”

He finished to Radio 1: “It’s been me who has kept the band together, it’s not been made lightly, but it’s been impossible for me to even be in the same room as him let along be on the same stage.”

source: www.gigwise.com

No comments