Breaking News

Mcfly's Tom Fletcher Reckons His Songwriting Skills Rival Noel Gallagher




















Tom Fletcher, McFly's songwriter and frontman, has penned a truly extraordinary 10 number one singles.

That’s a staggering achievement for anyone, but for someone who is still only 22, it’s a feat that is nothing short of remarkable.

The acclaim awarded to similarly successful hit-makers like Gary Barlow and Guy Chambers is yet to be afforded to the youthful strummer.

And he’s not happy about it.

“I’m definitely not mentioned in the same breath as people like that,” he says.

Tom even reckons that his hit-penning ability rivals that of Noel Gallagher.

He says: “Someone once said to me that if OASIS had done Room On The Third Floor it would have been heralded as one of the greatest songs of all time. I said to them: ‘You could be right’. I see our music like that.”

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I love Tom Fletcher.He's like new John Lennon.But I love Oasis too.