Breaking News

New Oasis Album Title And Artwork Revealed




















TODAY I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL TO THE SITE, CLAIMING TO BE FROM SOMEONE AT THE NME. I THOUGHT I WOULD POST IT TO SHOW YOU SOME OF THE GARBAGE I GET SENT INTO THE SITE.

Hi my name is Michael and I'm currently doing work experience in London for the NME magazine.

I'm here for three months and my job involves making the tea, answering the phones and I have just been made in charge for the last month of my work experience of the weekly crossword.

Yesterday our cleaner in the office never turned up, so I was summoned to HQ to empty all the bins and generally clean the office by Jamie Fullerton as we have a very important guest in the office this week to announce the nominee for the 2008 NME Music Awards.

Whilst cleaning the office I noticed that Dele Fadele had left his computer on. So I opened it up and there was a interview done on Thursday with Noel for publication in next weeks magazine.

It reveals the album cover (attached)and name 'THE BEST THING SINCE ME' and also includes the dates for the forthcoming tour to be announced exclusively on NME.COM in the morning.

So I forwarded on the artwork to my personal email address to forward it on to you as I know the fans would love to see it now.

Please don't tell anyone about this email, as Dan Martin threatened all of us work experience people with the sack about things getting out.

Best wishes and I love the site

Michael

JUST TO SAY THANKS TO MICHAEL FOR GIVING ME SOMETHING FUNNY TO READ ON A SUNDAY MORNING.

No comments