Breaking News

We Have Been Shortlisted For The BT Digital Music Awards 2008!












Voting closed for the People’s Choice Awards last night and we are pleased to tell you that you are in the top 5 for this year’s award!

We will be announcing the winner live at the BT Digital Music Awards this Wednesday in London.

Look out for the winners being announced on our website at 11pm GMT on Wednesday 1 October.

Email from The BT DMA team

Thanks again to every one single one of you that voted over the past few weeks.

I'm not sure who we are up against yet, as soon as I know the other nominees I will post them.

3 comments

Anonymous said...

congratulations :) I voted everyday, as I did last year also.

One of the best blogs around ;)

Anonymous said...

I really do hope you win it this year, fingers crossed for you :)

Anonymous said...

good luck from Dublin