Breaking News

Brian Cannon's eBay Store


















































For all the Oasis collectors out there, Brian Cannon has an eBay store dedicated mainly to Oasis and The Verve.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with the name, Brian Cannon was the art director for all Oasis work from Definitely Maybe right through to The Masterplan.

Noel Gallagher approached Brian Cannon after seeing the work he had done for The Verve.

Visit Brian's ebay shop here, with prices from £1.99 there are items available for all budgets.

2 comments

Urban Picasso said...

Love the work. great view on the Verve. I paint myself and have a ebay store.

Visit and hit me up if you would like to link exchange or colaborate.

oh they call me the Urban Picasso

http://stores.ebay.com/urban-picasso-art

Cheers

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for a great blog. I read it every day! Keep up the good work!

Cheers from Sweden