Breaking News

I'm Outta Time: Single And Video Now On Sale!




















Big Brother Recordings will be releasing Oasis' new single "I'm Outta Time" on 1st December.

The single, taken from the album "Dig Out Your Soul", comes in various formats, including two collectors' edition 7" singles and remixes which feature an exclusive remix of "I'm Outta Time" by Marilyn Manson bassist, Twiggy with Dave Sardy, as well as remixes of album tracks by Neon Neon and Jagz Kooner.

Formats are as follows:

Special Pre-Order Only Bundle: 2 x 7"s, CD single plus exclusive poster

CD Single: "I'm Outta Time" (Album Version) / "I'm Outta Time" (Remix) / "The Shock Of The Lightning" (Jagz Kooner remix)

7" # 1: "I'm Outta Time" (Album Version) / "To Be Where There's Life" (Neon Neon remix)

7" # 2: "I'm Outta Time" (Remix) / "The Shock Of The Lightning" (Jagz Kooner remix)

Digital Bundle: "I'm Outta Time" (Album Version) / "I'm Outta Time" (Remix) / "I'm Outta Time" (Demo)

The video for "I'm Outta Time" is now available to buy on iTunes. The video for the Liam-penned single features him on a surreal journey through a moon-lit English landscape. Subtly psychedelic!

Source: E-Mail from the Official Oasis site

Also I emailed the label again yesterday and asked why the demo was on the E-Mail I received from them.

I got this reply this morning

"No the demo is on the digital bundle it was a mistake before that the news story said the video was on the bundle (and didn't mention the demo), the video is only on itunes otherwise the bundles are the same ie with the demo."

Listen to a quick sample here,
click 'listen', then go right to the top of the page and click the play button.

No comments