Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary for oasisinet.com

It seems like I'm saying this a lot recently, but - fuck me - there's nothing going on at the minute. NOTHING.

Played Detroit last night. Got a day off today (in Detroit). It's a Sunday. Utterly soul-destroyingly dull. So dull in fact that I actually bought something off that ebay last night. A vintage Gibson organ. Very fuckin' cool. Gotta go and pick it up today at some fella's house. Thinking on..that should be quite exciting! Going to a real American person's actual house? Well, there's fuck-all else to do.

I'm currently watching some of that American Football. The New York Jets-V-The Buffalo Bills, in fact. I like it. I'm one of the few Mancunians who actually understand it. It's a very simple game made extremely complicated by mathematics. For example, it's currently 14-3 to the Jets. It's 14.26 in the 2nd. The Jets have the ball on the 22 and it's 3rd down and 8. Erm..sorry?

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments