Breaking News

New Look Site











As reported a few weeks ago, I'm moving my site to a new host. It's had a bit of a revamp and I have added a lot more information to it and made it easier to navigate then the old site.

I'm still adding stuff to the current sections and changing bits around to it, I'm hoping to transfer the domain in the coming weeks.

I'm still editing and adding stuff to the four sections but for those of you who would like to have a visit go to http://www.stopcryingyourheartout.co.uk/ and update it to your bookmarks.

The other sections will be opening soon....

When I transfer the sites current URL http://stopcryingyourheartout.com/ name over from the sites current host to the new one. It will appear the site has been taken down, so I have set up the other URL to continue normal service to the site during the move.

It can take up to 72 hours for the transfer to complete.

After the move you can enter the site on either the stopcryingyourheartout.com or the stopcryingyourheartout.co.uk URL.

The direct link for the blog is http://stopcryingyourheartoutnews.blogspot.com/

I will remind you all again, a few days before the move.

4 comments

Anonymous said...

looking good, love it infact...

Anonymous said...

the website looks amazing, but what i love is the blog, i have read oasis's biography like millions of times ;)

Jure said...

nice 1

Anonymous said...

Looking good, the 2009 award is in the bag.

I did notice you spelt disaster wrong in the about us section..