Breaking News

Oasis At The iTunes Festival




















Tonight's set list from Oasis at the iTunes Festival in London.

Fuckin In The Bushes
Rock N Roll Star
Lyla
Shock Of The Lightning
Roll With It
Cigarettes And Alcohol
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
My Big Mouth
Half The World Away
I’m Outta Time
Wonderwall
Supersonic
Live Forever
Don’t Look Back In Anger
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus

Oasis' next stop is on Friday at the Fuji Rock Festival in Japan.

The Devendra Banhart remix of '(Get Off Your) High Horse Lady' and the Liam Gallagher-penned 'I Believe In All' and 'The Boy With The Blues' are now available to buy on iTunes.

5 comments

Anonymous said...

If you live outside the UK, you can just type in a UK postcode when it comes up that xfm is not available for your location, because there will appear a box in which you can fill in a postcode in case there has been a mistake. It works for me and I live in Sweden!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey louise it's tom and chris we're outside can you help lol

Anonymous said...

Keep seeing Steve about.

Anonymous said...

What a gig! It was fu*king mental! Must have been mental to be there as well, you lucky bastard! Should be interesting to get a full review of the gig and what really happened :D

stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

Well I think he was in a good mood at the start of the show, he gave out water to a few people in the crowd.

He had a pint of larger or urine that landed near him, not to sure if it hit him as I was watching Gem ;)

A few coins were thrown at him he picked a pound up during one song and said something into the microphone.

Tom and Chris I heard you guys got in :) Jammiest fans EVVERRR

I could not have helped you out :)

Good show, shame about the idiots that got in..

Also saw Nikki Grahame from Big Brother crying her eyes out :)