Breaking News

Fran Healy Predicts Oasis Reunion



Fran Healy has predicted that Liam and Noel Gallagher will reunite to reform Oasis.

The Travis frontman told his official website that the siblings will get back together after clearing the air with their separate projects following Noel's departure in the summer.

Healy said: "I met Liam at the Oasis concert in Wembley. He kissed me square on the lips and said, 'I fookin' love you'. Liam is a doll.

"As for Noel, I have not heard from Noel for years. I’m sure they'll return. The solo projects are a perfect digestive before the inevitable Oasis reunion. But I will say that my solo project will definitely be the best solo project."

Of his first album away from Travis, he added: "I would hate to be a new band coming through at the moment so it's nice to have already been introduced to people.

"However, I have no idea how Wreckorder will be viewed. So far, folks have been open to the idea of this solo excursion. But it's all down to the songs.

"If it's a pile of s**t then it will stink and if it stinks then I would like it to sink without trace. I think it doesn't stink, though. I have played it to some people now and the reaction has been very exciting."

Source: www.digitalspy.co.uk

No comments