Breaking News

On This Day In Oasis History...











Oasis played arguably the best gig of the 'Dig Out Your Soul' tour at the Riverplate Stadium in Buenos Aires, Argentina on May 3rd 2009.

The stadium is Argentina's national football stadium and venue for the 1978 World Cup final.

Also known as 'El Monumental de Nuñez', the iconic stadium is the biggest stadium in Argentina for concerts.

Above are a few videos from the show.

Also on May 3rd 2008, Noel Gallagher was interviewed on the phone for Soccer AM. Click here to watch the video.

Check out live dates from 'The Vortex', by clicking here.

10 comments

Anonymous said...

amazing memories from that day..

Anonymous said...

Anyone have DVD of this show?

Anonymous said...

Don't Look Back In Anger was magical on this concert. Noel's reaction to the crowd is so emotional, I almost start to cry myself!

Anonymous said...

Its a shame Oasis never released a DVD for a gig outside England....

Anonymous said...

best night ever!!!!!!!

jose.

il Tano™ said...

please let me know where can THE VIDEOS and MP3's from this bootleg....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - cristrip@gmail.com

thanks!

Anonymous said...

God bless me, I was THERE!

Anonymous said...

What do you think about the crowd?

Anonymous said...

I'M FROM ARGENTINA AND I WAS THERE AND IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!! BEST GIG EVER! BEST LIVE DLBIA IN OASIS HISTORY!!!!!!! MAD FER ITTTTTT
OASIS IS GONNA LIVE FOREVER
LIAM YOU ARE MY JESUS
NOEL MY GOD
AND OASIS MY RELIGION

María said...

Definitely, the best day of my life.
God (aka Noel Gallagher) bless I was there. That day changed my life. I couldnt stop crying in 'Dont look back in anger' I stil do it when I whatch that video.
I remember that day with joy
Thanks Oasis-Live Forever
(btw, my favourite Oasis blog!)