Breaking News

Richard Ashcroft On The Oasis Split



Taken from a recent interview with Richard Ashcroft, read the full interview here.

You're friends with Noel and Liam Gallagher what was your take on the Oasis split?

I was sad like any fan of a band. I like bands I like to carry on.

Any irony there?

I'm also a realist as well, I realised long ago its a very unnatural process being in a band. They make shows about people being in a room together, its called Big Brother.

They're not stuck on a bus with all the transitions and layers and people you bring to the circle. I know it all. So Im not surprised. But I'm also positive about what effect itll have on them individually.

They can both go off and do their own thing. And unfortunately always be asked about each other in each others interviews, that's life.

Sorce: www.dailytelegraph.com.au

Pre-order 'Time Flies... 1994-2009' and win some signed exclusive album artwork, more details here.

No comments