Breaking News

Lionel Messi: I’ll Score Goal For Noel Gallagher











Noel Gallagher has a good reason to watch the Germany v Argentina World Cup clash on Saturday - because one of the world's best footballers will be playing with him in mind.

Lionel Messi has vowed to beat the German squad for the sake of his favourite band Oasis.

The striker said: "If they love England as much as they do Manchester City, you can tell them from me I will do everything I can to defeat the team who knocked their beloved England out of the Cup."

Messi has been listening to Oasis tunes on his iPod before games in South Africa.

The Barcelona forward would like to meet the Gallagher brothers after his Cup duties.

He added: "Maybe we can all watch a game at Manchester City."

Ah, but he'll have to schedule in two City games as the siblings still aren't talking.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

'Time Flies... 1994-2009' is out now for more details click here.

3 comments

Victoria said...

I'm sorry to tell you but in an argentinean tv programme, someone asked Messi if he listened to Oasis (because of the rumors) and he said that he has never listened to them, just know they by the name.
So, I'm sure all of this is fake.
I was also sad when I noticed it was only a rumor.
Victoria, from Argentina.

Anonymous said...

for fucck sake......we all know is all fake..fuck it..stop

liveforever said...

i'm from argentina, stop making lies, messi has already said in a tv program that he had listened to oasis once, but that he's not a fan and all that's been said is fake