Breaking News

Brother Tell Liam Gallagher To 'Enjoy The Rain, Mate' At Isle Of Wight













Brother played an afternoon set to a soggy Isle Of Wight Festival crowd on the final day of the 2011 event today (June 12). They also found time to talk about uncomplimentary comments made by Liam Gallagher about them.

Despite their Britpop influences the band said that they are not fans of Liam's new outfit Beady Eye, who'll be playing later this evening on the Main Stage.

"Liam Gallagher said a few unfavourable things about me in particular and our band but I’ll be the bigger man, I won't say anything back," said frontman Lee Newell. "But what I will say is at least he's still playing music and if I was in his position, I'd do the same thing – but our album would be good. Enjoy the rain mate."

Source: www.nme.com

No comments