Breaking News

Miles Kane On Touring With Beady Eye And Recording With Noel Gallagher













Taken from an interview with Miles Kane from Gigwise, read the full interview here.

When you’re supporting big acts like Arctic Monkeys and Beady Eye – does that help attract a wider fan base?

Yeah, I think when we did the tour with Beady Eye, six dates in the UK and two in Europe and that was around March time. I think after that my confidence has just been growing, I should thank the boys in the band as they’ve helped me grow so much live. I absolutely love what I do, playing those songs and I love rocking out on stage. When I don’t do it for a night I hate it, I’m just totally so happy at the moment and I just want to continue it. Carry on the steady build that we’re doing.

You worked with Noel Gallagher on the album – how was that?

Well I think that was the press blowing things out of the water. For me, we’d been hanging out for a bit and I was mixing in the final stages of the album and he came down to the studio for a hang out and a coffee. I was going in to do my vocals and he was like can you just write down the words for me? And then he just went in and did it, which was ****ing great. So unreal, me sat at the control desk and I’m telling Noel what to do, just a nice afternoon. That story then got completely changed and people made out like he was all over the album, which wasn’t the case.

No comments