Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Has No Opinion Of Beady Eye













In the current issue of Mojo (on sale now) Noel Gallagher is asked what's his opinion on Beady Eye.

Noel said "If I say it's shit, people will say that I'm only saying that because it's Liam. If I say it's great, people say the same thing. I have no opinion on it. I honestly haven't heard the album but I've seen them on the telly, and fair play to them, man, they're doing it. I hope that when my record comes out people don't compare the two because they're completely different things."

In the 16-page MOJO exclusive Will Hodgkinson speaks to the former Oasis songwriter about his return to recording, his new album, the end of his old band, that fateful plum and the essential films, books and music that define the man.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, is set to release on October 17 and is his first new studio material since he left Oasis in 2009 after an argument with his brother and bandmate Liam. He is also planning a UK tour after the album's release.

"'The Death Of You And Me' has a windswept feel, with a slightly country influence and a big, stomping chorus," writes NME of the comeback single. The LP was recorded in London and Los Angeles with producer Dave Sardy.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Good to hear him say they shouldn't be compared. Beady Eye are a great band which has given us a lot of great songs this year, and hopefully Noel will do the same.