Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Admits Roger Daltory Gave Him The Best Career Advice And Bono Gave Him The Worst


Liam Gallagher has said in an interview that The Who frontman Roger Daltery gave him the best career advice.

In an interview for the new edition of Q, he explained: “I remember having a chat with Roger Daltery. He was going, "Oh you should warm up (your voice)." And I'm like "f*ck that!" I was young and I was like. "I'm not doing any of that nonsense" But you know as the years go by. I've had to bite my tongue a bit and go, "Yeah you've got to warm up." But I don't do any of that la-la-la nonsense. I just sit with a guitar half a hour before you go on. It's just like getting your dick cut off when you've got a fu*king cancel a gig cause your voice goes. It's like the heaviest thing in the world. But warm up man. That's the best bit of advice I've ever had."

In the same interview, the Beady Eye frontman said that U2's frontman Bono had given him the worst piece of career advice.

He said "Warm up (laughs) Bono might have tried to give me advice, but I was probably not listening. I do my own thing man!"

No comments