Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Met George Harrison At Country Bonfire














Noel Gallagher got the chance to tell Beatles star George Harrison just what he meant to him as the two stars chatted about guitar great Carl Perkins at a mutual friend's bonfire.

The former Oasis star is a huge fan of the Fab Four and fondly recalls sitting on a log next to Harrison at a country party.

He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "It happened to be on the property that backed onto George's house. So I'm sitting on a log and this guy with a beard and a denim jacket comes up to me and says, 'Hey, you want a Heineken?'

"I was like, 'F**king hell!' We talked about Carl Perkins and I told him he was my favourite guitar player."

Harrison died shortly after the meeting in 2001.

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments