Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Two












Yes comrades.

How art thou? So... we fuckin' smashed it, eh?

It was a nice surprise, the HFB album going in at #1. Thanks for that. A proud moment. Commiserations to young Mr. Cardle, whom I met the other night. Nice lad. Lovely hat AND scarf!!

The big story of the last few days was, of course, the righteous Man City's total and utter humiliation of The Evil Empire. A result so shocking my 4 year old, who knows nothing about anything that isn't a dinosaur, said, "That's really bad, isn't it dad?" To which I laughed into his face and raised him aloft like a human world cup until he requested that I put him down. A result so awe-inspiring that it rendered the 1st NGHFB gig almost irrelevant.

Was it any good? Don't ask me. I felt like it flew by in about 30 mins! I enjoyed it, mind. It did leave me with a bit of food for thought regarding the set list. All good though.

Legged it straight off stage to the airport where my private jet THE G-FIRM was fired up and ready to fly home to London. Had to be on top form at them Q awards. Got myself a nice little Q ICON award and more importantly, and somewhat surprisingly, a blimmin' standing ovation!!!! I liked it a lot!!!! More of those, please.

Spent the rest of the day drinking and smoking my arse off. Which meant yesterday was spent on the couch watching the repeats of the total and utter humiliation of Man United (which was where aforementioned child-lifting took place).

I am currently on a high-speed train up north heading to the great city of Manchester. Playing the Apollo tonight. Coming on to 'Blue Moon'. Should be interesting!!!

IN A BIT!

GD

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox HERE!

3 comments

Anonymous said...

is this continuos mocking of Man Utd any good for Noel's popularity? (as Man Utd is very popular)

Anonymous said...

"more of those please"... I don't think so... still wondering why Q Magazine gave him this award, as Liam is much more an icon.
Maybe because Liam already had the Best Frontman of All Time from them, so they wanted to make Noel happy too.

Anonymous said...

i think any true fan of noel will understand that he is simply takin the p*** when insulting man utd, and theyll support him no matter how far he takes it, I know I will