Breaking News

Noel And Liam Gallagher Were Probably On Hacking List, Says Alan McGee













Alan McGee has suggested that Noel Gallagher and Liam Gallagher were probably targeted by those hacking phones at the News of the World.

The ex-Creation Records boss, who signed the brothers' band Oasis to his label in 1993, wrote in a Huffington Post blog that it was unlikely that they were not targets.

McGee said: "If I am on the list, then personally I find it impossible to think that people like Noel and Liam won't be too as more names are revealed.

"Of course I will try to sue News International, as they deserve all of the grief and bad publicity possible for what they have done to people."

Of his name being found in Glenn Mulcaire's notebook, McGee added: "I sent Noel Gallagher a text to tell him I was on the hack list. I think he fancies being on it too.

"All they would have got from my voicemail in August 2005 were the ramblings of Courtney Love. Back then I would regularly wake up to 47 messages from her, which I would delete every day without listening to.

"If I was indeed hacked then Mulcaire would definitely have heard Courtney's messages, poor guy!"

In the blog, McGee also denied recent reports that he had owned a tooth of John Lennon's which was recently bought at an auction.

"It was a funny story, but not true," he said. "Why would I want to own John Lennon's rotten tooth?"

Lord Leveson's inquiry into press ethics continues today.

Source: www.digitalspy.co.uk

No comments