Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: I'd Work With Damon Albarn













The former Oasis guitarist, who has gone solo, told NME that he would prefer to work with Albarn rather than Radiohead's Thom Yorke.

He said: 'If I was gonna make a record, it would be with Damon. For a start, he's as mad as a box of frogs. Number two, he'd get loads of hip-hop dudes working on it, which itself would be f***in mental. And number three? It would be a better record.'
He revealed that he made his peace with the Blur frontman recently after bumping into a club a few months ago.

'It was quite a moment. We'd never been in the same room for maybe 10 or 15 years. And I always said to myself if I ever was, I'd go and say, 'F***ing hell, alright man?' and shake his hand and let bygones be bygones and all that.'

He added: 'It was a great relief. I'm glad I've seen him and shook his hand and apologised for all that s***.'

Asked if the feud between Oasis and Blur was finally over, Noel replied: 'Yeah. There you go - that's over and done with now.'

Gallagher also denied reports that he would be supporting The Stone Roses at their homecoming gigs in Manchester's Heaton Park this summer.

'I'm in America when it happens, actually,' he said.

'I'm a bit gutted I won't be there to witness it, actually, but there you go. I'm busy.'

Source: www.metro.co.uk

No comments