Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Fifty Eight













From Noel Gallagher's 'Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere' tour diary.

You might have guessed we've had a few days off. Back in London. Very nice it was too.

So . . . where were we? Santiago? Don't remember much about the gig. I'm sure it was stunning.

To be honest I was on cloud 9 after the football. I don't remember much at all. You'll know by now that we (Manchester City) pulled it off. In the most dramatic scenes ever witnessed. What a rollercoaster. We had it, we lost it, we got it back, we lost it again and right at the death we won it.

I went fucking mental and I don't mind telling you I might have lost it for a little bit.

I must have watched it a hundred times since and it's still blowing me away every time.

Anyway . . . oh yeah!! When we got to the gig that night just before we was about to go onstage my tour manager stuck her head round the door and says "the British ambassador is outside and wants to see you!!"

"What for?"

"He wants to congratulate you on Man City winning the league!!"

Fuck me eh?? Manchester City . . . the pride of Great Britain? Who'd have thought . . . .

You find me back in Japan. Got a little tour and a couple of tv things to do. Then a little jib over to Korea (the south . . . obviously . . . as much as I've tried that northern mob have remained immune to my charms . . . cloth eared communist fuckers!) where for the first time ever I will spend my birthday onstage!!!!!! Mad that innit?

ONWARDS.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox here.

No comments