Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Mario Balotelli, Norway And More













How´s Norway Treating You so far?

- Well, it¨s raining on me, so it´s making it very difficult to see anything at the moment, but apart from the weather, it´s nice in Norway. Norwegian people are nice. It´s very clean here! London is dirty! London is a dirty place! I mean, I love England, but it could do with a wash... Norway seems to be very CLEAN!

So, what can the fans expect from your show tonight?

- haha, they can expect NOT to see me! Because of the fog...

Haha, but what if the fog "magically" disappears?

- If the fog magically disappers, they can expect to find five cardboard cut-outs on stage, and a CD player!

Really?

- No, not really, hahah! I don´t know! Every concert that one does is different from the other, but I`m sure it will be great! And, I`m playing all my own songs. Songs that I wrote all by myself...Alone...In my bedroom, hehe

So, your fans know that you´re an EAGER football fan, and of course your heart is with Manchester City... One fan said that you got the chance to do an interview with Mario Balotelli once... She´s wondering how it was?

- It was great! It was a little bit challenging though. He doesn´t speak English very well, and I don´t spean any Italian, but he is F*cking GREAT! I F*cking LOVE him!...He plays "gangster football"!

Do you think he´ll stay in shape for Manchester City as well?

- Oh, Yeah! I hope....

Source: kollenfest.blogg.no

No comments