Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Reveals His Best Ever Christmas Present













Beady Eye frontman Liam Gallagher has been talking about Christmas and has revealed what the best gift that he has ever received is. Liam has made no secret of his admiration for the late Beatles singer John Lennon and he was once given an acoustic guitar, which once belonged to John Lennon.

Gallagher explained, “I'd say the best was when I got a John Lennon guitar. Off my missus. An acoustic, really nice acoustic guitar.” He also admitted that he gets the same usual slippers as everyone else, adding, “Socks, slippers, I get all that s**t.”

Liam is set to spend this Christmas in New York, “I always have a good time at Christmas, definitely. I've got a gaff [house] in New York now, so I'm out there this time. In fact, I've spent a good couple of Christmases out there before; that's how I got the taste for it. I've got some unfinished business over there, as they say in the spirit world,” he added.

Source: www.fansshare.com

No comments