Breaking News

Liam Gallagher's Style Icons













The Pretty Green frontman took a break from showing off the AW13 line at London Collections: Men to reveal his fashion inspirations.

KEITH RICHARDS

“He looked like he’d slept in his clothes and worn them for about a month. You can look too smart sometimes. I hate that. I like shoes you’ve had for ages that look battered. What’s the point of having a fucking jacket if you’re only going to wear it once? You should wear it a million times.”
 
PAUL WELLER

“Paul Weller in the Jam era. Bands now are told what to wear. There aren’t any bands today that look good. I really like The Pistols too, but they wore leather kecks and I’m not really into leather kecks. You’re probably never going to catch me in hot pants, but then you never know what’s around the corner.”
 
GEORGE HARRISON

“He was the coolest one. Anything he put on, he just made it look cool. And he knew how to wear a kaftan. He could wear one and look like he’d just got back from India, do you know what I mean? I don’t know what it is [about him]. I just know that every time I see a picture of him I think, ‘I’m having that.’”
 
LIAM GALLAGHER

“Me. Because I don’t give a fuck. I was born that way. That’s just the way it is. I’m cool, man. I don’t know what it is. That’s the thing with Pretty Green – it’s not there to be magnified. I’m sure Keith Richards wasn’t thinking about it that much either. He just whacked it on and he looked cool.”

Source: www.mrhyde.com

No comments