Breaking News

Liam Gallagher To Made In Chelsea's Francis Boulle: 'I'm A Massive Fan!'















Liam Gallagher has come out as a fan of Made In Chelsea star Francis Boulle – that is, unless he's got him mistaken with another prominent figure in the entertainment world.

Boulle told NME that he bumped into the Beady Eye frontman during the launch of The Red Room venue in Chelsea. The encounter was brief, but the reality TV star said he was delighted to have made contact with one of his heroes.

"I was coming out of the loo and spotted him," Boulle said. "So I said, 'I'm a really big fan'. Liam goes, 'I'm a really big fan of you, man. Where's your wand?' I said I wasn’t a magician, then he asked if I was going to go on a 'wand-er'. I think he thought I was Harry Potter. But if he did recognise me, that's pretty cool! He was pretty friendly."

If Gallagher is indeed a fan of Made In Chelsea it might seem a touch odd to some, as the singer is known for branding people "uni boys" during gigs in the past. But Boulle is a confirmed Oasis fan, and even used to play covers of the band's songs. "I'm a massive Oasis fan," he assured. "I grew up with them, and I'm a big fan of The Stone Roses as well. I used to jam The Stone Roses and Oasis with my cousin in our garage out in the country. I can play most Oasis songs on guitar! 'Definitely Maybe' is my favourite album by them."

Boulle added that he hoped Liam would patch things up with his brother Noel, with whom he's been feuding for years. "Having had siblings not talking to each other, I know how that is. It’s difficult," he said. "I don't know the intricacies of their situation, but you've only got one family and siblings should stick together, really."

Ever the businessman, Boulle added: "Maybe Liam should buy my book [spoof business guide Boulle’s Jewels: The Business Of Life]. It may help it with some of his sibling problems. Well, maybe…"

Meanwhile, Liam Gallagher has revealed that the title of the forthcoming Beady Eye album – 'BE' – was not his first choice. The former Oasis singer, speaking to NME in the new issue on newsstands now and available digitally, instead said he instead wanted to title the album 'Universal Gleam' but was outvoted by his band and label.

Beady Eye release 'BE' on June 10.

Source: www.nme.com

No comments