Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: 'I Don't Know What Spotify Is'














Beady Eye frontman Liam Gallagher has revealed he is not a supporter of Spotify.

Gallagher discussed his opinions on streaming music over purchasing the physical product, admitting that he has always preferred listening to his favourite albums on vinyl, during a discussion prior to Beady Eye's XFM Presents with Ford SYNC session.

Revealing that he has record players "coming out of my ears", Gallagher went on to add: "Listening to it on vinyl is always for me. I don't even know what Spotify is. The first vinyl I ever bought, it really changed my life, got me into music was the Stone Roses album. I remember I bought it in Mr Sifters in Burnage. And then I bought a Greggs pasty right after it. And a big bag of weed. I know exactly what I did that day."

Earlier this month Beady Eye returned to the live stage for the first time since guitarist Gem Archer fractured his skull. The band, led by Liam Gallagher, performed the first night of their UK tour at the Olympia in Dublin, performing tracks from their 2013 album 'BE' as well as Oasis classics and material from the first Beady Eye album, 2011's 'Different Gear, Still Speeding'.

Source: www.nme.com

Check out the current collection from Pretty Green's AW13 collection here.

No comments