Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Bemoans Q Awards Design












There are some music awards that matter and others that some artists couldn't give a sh*t about.

Luckily for Noel Gallagher, his latest gong is in the latter category.

Staying true to his 'I'll say whatever I f***ing think' mantra, as soon as the star was on stage accepting the Q Award for Best Album for 'Chasing Yesterday' he was off...

Noel stated: "First of all, I've been coming here for years. They need to f***ing sort this sh*t out, these (the awards) are bobbins, rubbish I've got hundreds of these you can't put them anywhere. This would have been interesting if this was the 90s in that category, I would've been going 'You're f***ing sh*t!'

The former Oasis star, who posed up with Coldplay's Chris Martin at London's Grovesnor Hotel event, also revealed he’s already won too many awards to keep track of.

Asked how many gongs he’d won during the course of his career, Noel told BANG Showbiz: “I've got too many! I give them away, I've lost a few. I don't keep awards at home, I think it's bad for my children.

“My mam has got some stuff at her house, she's got stuff I don't even remember winning."

Meanwhile, Florence + The Machine beat Muse, Foals, The Weeknd and Miguel to win Best Video and The Libertines’ ‘Gunga Din’ was voted Best Track by readers of Q magazine.

Source: www.joe.co.uk

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments