Breaking News

Richard Ashcroft On Working With Noel Gallagher And His Friendship With Liam


In an exclusive interview with Richard Ashcroft, we asked him about a future collaboration with former Oasis guitarist, Noel Gallagher.

I told Richard Ashcroft  "I did an interview with Noel Gallagher a few months ago and he said "it would be great to collaborate with you because you have a great voice and he would love to have you sing a few songs"  so when asked if the idea of  collaborating with Noel Gallagher ever crossed his mind, Ashcroft said.

"I think me and Noel could do something really good but I've said before in England I also love his brother very much and you don't want to be the guy who is between the brothers and that's what I am like. We are like family really because we have a lot of connections in our past from our music. Liam and I appreciate each other's role as lead singers in bands and losing out and also fame and everything. I have a lot of  love for Liam as well" and went on to add " I would be doing something with Noel if I felt Liam was happy in his musical life as well. I am not Noel's and I am not Liam's brother. I am Liam's friend."

The full interview will be published soon on www.kulbritania.com.

Source: www.kulbritania.com

No comments