Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Reveals His Album Is Out In November


The rocker told Radio X's John Kennedy when exactly we can expect the follow-up to 2015's Chasing Yesterday.

Noel Gallagher has revealed the exact date we can expect his new solo album.

When asked by Radio X's John Kennedy when his third studio LP would be released, the Ballad Of The Mighty I singer replied: "It's coming out on the 9th of November, so I've been told."

Explaining how he was encouraged to completely change his methods for the record, the Oasis legend said: "I'm not sure I'll make another record another way.

"It's so exciting because even at the mastering stage last Friday it was changing."

He added: "It's brilliant and like I say, the record sounds better for it, which I’m sure you’ll agree with when you hear it!"

Watch him talk about his third solo effort here.

Source: www.radiox.co.uk

No comments