Breaking News

Noel Gallagher On Album Track 'It's A Beautiful World'


Noel Gallagher was speaking to Chris Moyles on Radio X in an interview that was broadcast this morning, this is what he had to say about 'It's A Beautiful World'.

“That is gonna blow people away. There's someone singing and speaking in French on it, and it ain't me. It’s a lovely girl called Charlotte. If push comes to shove, it’s my favourite track on the album, I think. Because it's just so out there.

“Beautiful World is not really a song about how beautiful the world is, it's a sarcastic song about how beautiful the world is. The video that I've made for it already should say a lot about it. There are some great remixes of it by Andrew Weatherall and Mike Pickering and Graeme Park. Andy's done this real deep, acid rock version of it, and Mike and Graeme have done this Haçienda classic version of it - I was listening to it the other day, actually, and it's incredible. It sounds like Can, that's all I'm saying, the German band, Can.”

No comments