Breaking News

Pep Guardiola On Noel Gallagher, Manchester And More


Taken from an interview with Gary Neville and Pep Guardiola read/watch the full article here.

From the passionate fans to the culture in Manchester, Guardiola spoke highly of the city, and revealed which member of Oasis he messages on a regular basis.

"Even last season it was not good in terms of results, but people here were so nice. Here the culture to respect this sport is fantastic. Everybody speaks about that," Guardiola said.

"The city is alive, in terms of the theatre, the restaurants, the museums, the shows, it's every week. And then there's concerts and concerts. It's nice to live this way because in Catalonia it's completely different.

Neville then asked Guardiola about music in Manchester, to which Guardiola replied: "Of course Oasis. Noel Gallagher - I think I can say we are friends, so we text a lot. I met him two or three times, I went with my family to the last concert here at the Arena, so it's good - with a new band.

"He was in one of the best rock groups in the whole of history.

And when Neville notified Guardiola that Noel would be part of Sky Sports' coverage at Old Trafford, the City boss said: "Oh yeah? That's good, I didn't know. He told me he was going to Old Trafford but I didn't know it was there [with Sky]. Please, take care of him."

Source: www.skysports.com

No comments