Breaking News

Noel Gallagher "The Fucking World Is Amazing, It's Just Full Of C*nts"


Noel Gallagher was asked by the current issue of the Australian 'Rolling Stone is he feeling quite hopeful about the world at the moment?

He said "Always. The planet only has one problem. That's the people in it. The fucking world is amazing, it's just full of cunts. The other thing I really give a shit about is international terrorism and religious bullshit. Here in London, when it all goes off it's fucking brutal. But I look at it this way. Those people, they don't like music. They don't like people that make music. They don't like girls. They don't like anything that's truthful or beautiful. And till the day I die, I'll be getting in there faces, making music about girls, about truth, and about beauty. Fuck them all is what I say, fuck' em all".

The Australian 'Rolling Stone' is on sale now.

No comments