Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On His Plans For 2018, His Next Album And More


Liam Gallagher has revealed that he plans to start work on another “good rock ‘n’ roll album at the VO5 NME Awards 2018. Watch our video interview with Liam above.

Gallagher was in attendance to claim this year’s Godlike Genius Award. On the red carpet, we took a moment to ask him about what it means – where he took a dig at previous winner brother Noel, and his recent album of ‘cosmic pop’.

“I don’t know, there have been a lot of knobheads that have won this award,” Gallagher told NME. “I know what it’s like to be me, you know what I mean? Has it changed me? No, I always thought I was Godlike from the day I was fucking born – and no award ain’t gonna change it.”

Asked about his plans for 2018, Gallagher replied: “Hopefully the same, man. I guess the pressure is off a little bit. The last year was mega, so hopefully we can just go in and do some festivals, get in the studio and do a little more – but it will be less pressure.”

And as for his next album?

“I just want to make good music, you know what I mean? I don’t want to reinvent the wheel, you know what I mean? I don’t want to do cosmic pop. I don’t want to make grime music. I want to make good music with a rock ‘n’ roll vibe.”

Source: www.nme.com

No comments