Breaking News

Setlist, Pictures And Video: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds In Washington


Below are a number of pictures and video of Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds at the The Anthem in Washington, USA yesterday.


A post shared by Chris Barber (@seeabarber) on



@themightyi Your songs have given me a reason to get up every morning. You have inspired me to chase my dreams as an aspiring singer-songwriter. If I hadn't been an Oasis fan, I would have never gone back to find the brilliant songs and bands that have inspired you to develop my own musical palette, I would have never been a part of @girls.against and the UK indie community, and I would have never met so many brilliant people in the DC area like @buddfinger & @goodgollymissmegan. Thank you for making my life that much better. Always and forever....💜 #NoelGallagher #NGHFB #Oasis #GemArcher @noelthegoodrebelofficial @oasisfansclub #FortKnox #ItsABeautifulWorld @levolumecourbe #TheImportanceOfBeingIdle #LittleByLittle #HalfTheWorldAway #Wonderwall #DeadInTheWater #DontLookBackInAnger #AllYouNeedIsLove
A post shared by Andrew JW Koh (@andrewjwkoh) on



A post shared by Erin (@blujway33) on

A post shared by Erin (@blujway33) on

A post shared by J P (@icepak) on

A post shared by Brianna Westervelt (@briwest11) on



A post shared by Arcan Horlov (@arcan_h) on




A post shared by 💋 (@oliviaung) on

No comments