Breaking News

Don't Forget To Watch 'Oasis: What's Your Story' Tonight











Oasis: What's Your Story
Sat, 12 Jun 23:40 (UK ONLY)
Channel 4

Over the past 18 years, Oasis have affected the lives of thousands of their devoted fans in different ways. Among the tales, iconic Italian footballer Alessandro Del Piero tells us how the band provided the soundtrack to his monumental 2006 World Cup victory, while Stefy `Supersonic' Bull, who is Yorkshire born and bred, regales us with a career as a professional boxer inspired almost entirely by Oasis.

Pre-order 'Time Flies... 1994-2009' and win some signed exclusive album artwork, more details here.

2 comments

Josh said...

Hi

Just to let you know that I pre-ordered the Time Flies album off ASDA on Monday last week, and it arrived on Thursday - 4 days before release! I was proper buzzin'. I got the limited edition box set of 3CD's and 1 DVD too. The DVD is great - it features commentry on all of the video's from Noel, apart from Songbird and I'm Outta Time which Liam comments on. Loads of bonus videos and the iTunes recording is quality. The booklet you get with it is great too, loads of comments off Oasis fans all over the world on what Oasis means to them

Anonymous said...

Well I found it on youtube as I was curious if I made the cut with my submission, which I did in a few different spots. Figured people might want to check the film out if not able to watch in the UK. Great Film.
Here you go, Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZq_SG_VGxs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVQRmBeKUW8